Stockton is improving everyday because of entrepreneurs and their ability to find creative solutions to real problems. We want to see our youth step into this role in our community and the business world.
We at Tuleburg know the adventure that is entrepreneurship. We have chosen to bring Lemonade Day to Stockton because we want to inspire the next generation of Stocktonians to hone their talents and build their legacy. We are grateful to our friends at DataPath, the presenters of Modesto Lemonade Day, for helping us build what we know will be a vibrant and denoting event for Stockton.
The beauty of entrepreneurship is that if you work hard and think critically, you can be successful — no matter who you are. So, let’s take the reins, use what we know, and continue to improve. Together, we can make a difference in our community and make our world a better place. Visit University Park, quench your thirst with some lemonade, and show your support to the students of Health Careers Academy. We hope it’s a transformational experience for our youth and our community!
What do kids learn by participating in Lemonade Day?
Financial Literacy & Economics
- capital equipment & consumables
- supply & demand
- credit, debt, gross & net income
- marginal utility
- return on investment
- compound interest
College Readiness & Career
- critical thinking & collaboration
- interest in attending college
- civic responsibility
- customer service
- teamwork & problem solving
- presentation skills & design
Life Skills/Personal Development
- belief that attaining goals is within reach
- personal productivity
- self-direction & time management
- social responsibility & charity
- high order thinking
- social skills & self confidence
- math calculations
- reading & interpreting data
- oral & written communication